Lenovo ThinkPad 410. Processor family: Intel® Core™ i5, Processor model: i5-540M, Processor frequency: 2.53 GHz. Display diagonal: 35.8 cm (14.1″), Display resolution: 1440 x 900 pixels. Internal memory: 2 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3-SDRAM. Total storage capacity: 128 GB, Optical drive type: DVD-RW. On-board graphics adapter model: Intel® HD Graphics, Discrete graphics adapter model: Intel® HD Graphics. Operating system installed: Windows 7 Professional. Weight: 2.23 kg. On-board graphics adapter
Designed for portability
Take a load off
Our thinnest, lightest T Series notebooks ever start at just 3.91 lbs. and .83 inches thin so you can do business on the go.
Work longer with energy-saving features
– Lenovo Battery Stretch lets you make temporary selections in extreme situations to extend battery life;
– Integrated graphics reduce power consumption by using graphics already onboard the Intel CPU.;
– Solid-state storage drives use less battery power and create less heat;
– Optical disk drive and audio automatically switch to a low power state when there’s no activity;
– Green Power Scheme and ThinkPad EnergySaver technology help preserve mobile computing time.
These portable powerhouses feature high-end processors and graphics for lightning-fast performance and durable, reliable data storage. Intel® Turbo Memory and solid-state storage drives (both on select models) speed boot and application load times.
T Series laptops give you superior graphics performance.
Switchable graphics let you power-up stunning graphics for important presentations, then power them down to preserve battery life. And they’re easy to use. Just hot-key between Performance and Power Saving modes, or switch via the software user interface. No reboot required!
LED backlit displays are mercury-free and generate 25% brighter displays, boast crisper colors, consume less power and weigh 70 grams less than conventional CCFL displays. Use the wide dimming range to reduce brightness while still experiencing a clear display in dim environments.